Family medicine is a sub-specialty of medicine that focuses on providing care to the entire family. It is important to note that Family Medicine services are provided by physicians that are trained to provide medical care to a broad spectrum of ages, from the newborn baby to the geriatric nursing home patient, as well as to manage all aspects of health care. Family Medicine physicians serve as your primary care provider, or “medical home” for patients. A primary focus of family medicine is preventative, or wellness care.
WHFC Family Medicine Services
- Wellness Check ups and Physical Exams
- Medicare Wellness Assessment
- Screening Tests
- Comprehensive Lab/Phlebotomy Services, including Health Fair Labs year round!
- Monitoring Medical Issues
- Newborn Care
- Well Child Care
- Inpatient Hospital Care
- Chronic Medical Conditions
- Smoking Cessation Counseling
- Mental Health
- Depression Screening
- Obesity/Weight Loss Counseling
- Dermatologic issues: skin tag and wart removal
- Coordination of Specialist Referrals
We are a team of physicians that have chosen to practice here in Jackson WY because we share the same passions and family values of others that call this area home.
Our entire staff is dedicated to developing long term relationships and knowing each of our patients and their families. We find great satisfaction in watching our patients enter this world and look forward to supporting them throughout life’s many experiences.