For complete information regarding this testing, please visit: TestTetonNow.org
- We are offering COVID-19 antibody testing via the nonprofit organization, Test Teton Now. The test is free for adults who are living and/or working in Teton County, Wyoming. We strongly suggest a $75 donation to cover the cost of testing. If this causes financial hardship, assistance is available. Let us know when you come in for the test. It can be paid for with cash, check, or credit card.
- This study is intended for people 18 years old and older.
- This test is NOT intended for people with COVID-19 symptoms, which can include fever, chills, dry cough, body aches, and malaise. If you have any symptoms of possible COVID-19, you will not be allowed to have your blood drawn. However, it is possible to perform the testing at a later date.
- This is not a test to detect active disease. The test is intended to tell you if you have had past exposure to COVID-19. If you have a negative antibody test, we recommend
- For people who would like to test with us here at Women’s Health and Family Care, please return to the drop-down menu under COVID-19 and select “How to Schedule.”